RE: -r option

From: Jeff Powell
Subject: RE: -r option
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:57:07 -0800

No, it does not work if I run it from te commandline.  No effect.  the ps
output looks like this:

root     19923  0.0  0.3 10860  948 pts/2    S    13:55   0:00 spamass-milter
-p /var/run/spamass.sock -f -d 1 -D 127.0.0.1 -u nobody -r 9

However, when I run this from the cmd line, it says the -D is invalid (I did
patch it).

So, it's got all of its options from the file but is not applying them.

Jeff