Re: Buggy Drag & Drop under WindowsNT!??! HELP!!

From: Dominique Jacquel
Subject: Re: Buggy Drag & Drop under WindowsNT!??! HELP!!
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:35:42 +0100

Paul Johnson wrote:

> I don't know the answer to your question about NT, but I do  have a
> syntax question about this.  It seems to me you put in explicit type
> casts more than you need or ought to.  My C book says recasting this way
> is about the slowest thing you can do, so it ought to be avoided.  What
> do we think on that one, list members?

Thanks for the tip paul, I'll keep it in mind! If I see any great speed
improvement, i'll let you know. But At the moment, I could'nt care less about
speed. What I really want is a working Drag'n'Drop in NT!!

dom

Dominique Jacquel  -  Phd Student  -  University of Edinburgh
address@hidden - www.mech.ed.ac.uk/~dom - (0)131 650 8696