Re: ordering events in a swarm ....

From: xueyue
Subject: Re: ordering events in a swarm ....
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:07:30 +0000

Dear Paul,
I may have not presented my problem well on swarm-support@
That is why I have had several round discussion with Marcus  without
bothering swarm-support.

The problem I raised may be put in the following way:
After some existing objects' actions have been activated and run in an
object 'schedule' of class Schedule, can any new object (they may be
born at random times even after 'schedule'!) generate actions and put
then in 'schedule' using:
[schedule at: t createActionTo: newObject message: M(anAction)]?

If not, what is the alternative?