Win98 or NT

From: Jayshree Sarma
Subject: Win98 or NT
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:50:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am writing a demo on my unix machine. But this will
be demoed using a laptop which runs both Win98 and NT.
I do not use either of them. I have to choose one of the
systems to run the demo. I need help in deciding
which one to choose. I know many people on this list use
Win98 and NT.

I have to install Swarm and everything else. So  ease
of installation and the one that has less problems and is
more stable is preferred.  Any advice I can get that will
help the decision process  is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jayshree