Swarm runs fine on my iMac with linuxppc 4.1

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Swarm runs fine on my iMac with linuxppc 4.1
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:33:38 +0800

Hi
 I've just installed linuxppc on my iMac and then Swarm.
Everything runs fine.
I tried to install linuxppc 5 dowloaded from internet, but a few packages
were corrupted, and the new version has not a full support for iMac systems.
I am doing a needed.tar.gz and  shell-script to compile swarm on unix
platform, so you do not have to use rpm package, which strongly depend on
version of software the "maker" of rpm-package has on his computer.
If anyone wants this large file, contact me.
Everything will be next friday on my new web page, from the kernel to
install Linux on Imac, to the instructions, to all the needed to compile
swarm.
Best regards.
                                ALEX

--