Re: compile errors on swarm-2002-05-14

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: compile errors on swarm-2002-05-14
Date: 21 Aug 2002 22:58:40 -0700

JH> I am not using your gcc3.  I have the standard redhat:gcc3-3.0.1-3
JH> I don't see yours on your website: can you give me a hint?

You should look into possibly using Paul's RPMs for Red Hat 7.2.  They
are much simpler to install and they exist so that you don't have to
install it from source yourself (saves us fiddling around debugging
problems like this on the mailing list, too!)

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster           |
  Swarm Development Group  |     web: http://www.swarm.org