Re: compile errors on swarm-2002-05-14

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: compile errors on swarm-2002-05-14
Date: 23 Aug 2002 02:27:47 -0700

JH> The rpms are all clearly labeled at version 2.1 and other webpages
JH> on swarm.org clearly state that this is 2 years out of date and
JH> one should get the latest development version.  I was following
JH> what I thought was the most desirable procedure given the
JH> presented data.

Right indeed, you should definitely get the latest snapshot releases,
rather than 2.1.1, but on the development snapshot page:

 http://www.swarm.org/release-swarm-snapshot.html

there are links to Paul Johnson's RPMs for these snapshot releases for
Red Hat Linux 7.2 and 7.3 (under GNU/Linux binaries).  Currently we
are providing binaries for snapshot releases as well as the stable
release, just for not as many platforms as for the stable release.

If you did not notice these, perhaps we should make them more
prominent.

A.
--
  Alex Lancaster           |