wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] last release in debian sid

From: Julien Tailleur
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] last release in debian sid
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:18:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that the last release for debian amd64 does not work. It starts and stop with the message "abandon"

address@hidden:~$ wesnoth --nosound
Battle for Wesnoth v0.9.0
Started on Mon Apr 18 23:10:17 2005

started game: 1462087998
Abandon

It used to work but does not since my last upgrade which I did last week. I posted on the debian-amd64 ML and other people have the same issue. It still work on the 32 bit debian. I did not found who did the package, but I read somewhere that "one of you" had done the one for standard debian so it may interest someone...

On a totally different subject, there are lots of issues with the translation in french, and I wanted to know wether I can help, and who I should contact for this.

Best

--
Julien Tailleur
Phd Student