wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Releasing Wednesday?

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Releasing Wednesday?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:41:41 +0200

On Monday, 18 de April de 2005 08:51, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> Hi, it looks like we've been able to close most of the annoying bugs that
> affected the 0.9.0 release.
>
> We just miss a fix for this one:
> * units not yet included in help (encountered_units) when offered as
> upgrade
Ok, it was a one-line fix, I've already committed the fix and it seems to
work.

> After this one is fixed we are ready to release, unless I've missed
> anything important the last two days (I've been without Internet access).
> Well, I would also like to have a more reasonable "campaign download"
> dialog before releasing.
How is the status of this? Anybody is willing to do it?

> We should re-run update-po to have the _("Screenshot") string in the pot
> files, and translators will have two days until release.
Sanna has already re-run update-po, even several times after ott's commits :P
It would be nice to let translators do their work now, so please, don't commit
new strings unless *strictly* needed.

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es