[Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!

From: Rian Shelley
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:57:53 -0700

I've long wanted to write a decent game similar to Adonthell. All my
own starts at a game engine have been abandoned due to poor design :D.
Id really like to help out if i could.

Just to get my feet wet and get an idea of the architecture, I
implemented the Gfx Cache as described here:
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Gfx_Cache

I updated the gfx::surface_cache() function so that it simply makes a
call to a global instance of the new class.

Let me know if you guys are interested, and I'll forward on some diff files