Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!

From: Rian Shelley
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:41:22 -0700

I believe that I have successfully implemented all of your suggestions:

The surfacecacher class is now in its own .cc file with its own .h file.
The getsurface() method returns a surfaceref object, that when
deleted, takes care of the references.
There is also a getsurfaceonly() method, and a freesurface() method
that can be used temporarily that return and free surface pointers
All of the underscores in the method names should be gone
All of the unsigned ints are u_int32's now.
The gfx::setup function loads a value from the configuration and uses
it for the maximum memory