Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!

From: Rian Shelley
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:33:48 -0700

Here it is!

A small summary of the changes:
I added a _size private member variable to the base surface class,
since I couldn't see a way to compute the amount of memory that a
surface used.
I created a surface_cacher class with get_surface(), free_surface(),
and purge() methods.
I created a global instance of the surface_cacher class called surfaces
I changed the surface_cache() function in gfx.cc to make a call to
surfaces->get_surface()

I did some basic tests on the class, and it seems to be functional.