Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:51:42 -0700

No worries here.  I'd be happy to go through any diffs you have.  I can combine it with what I have, and we can figure it out from there.

Tyler

On Feb 7, 2008 6:01 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On Feb 6, 2008 11:57 PM, Rian Shelley <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Rian,

your help is very welcome, of course. As you've probably seen, we need
more (active) developers to make faster progress ... which should
create even more interest in the project.

So please submit your diffs.

It is a bit unfortunate that Tyler has been working on the same part.
Maybe he can have a look at your code as well and decide which to use.

Kai