[avrdude-dev] Win 32 port

From: Daniel Williamson
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Win 32 port
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:51:11 -0000

Hi Martin,

I have eventually got back to processors and played with the native win 32
port from the link you gave me.  I no longer get negative times showing up
but I still get errors.
A verify with the cygwin build also showed up errors and the board wasn't
working with known good software.

Here are a list of errors that I saw.  Note that I got multiples of these
errors and most of the time the mismatch was at 0x0200.  Funny that it is
always on a page boundary?

I tried 10 times. Each failed with one of the errors below

Occurence 2
avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0400
         0x00 != 0xff
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

Occurence 1
avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
         0x0c != 0x00
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

Occurence 7
avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0200
         0x00 != 0xff
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

Hope this helps.

Dan.