brad

Re: [Brad] Help:Setting up a radiance system--brad

From: steve michel
Subject: Re: [Brad] Help:Setting up a radiance system--brad
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:37:40 -0400

I used the ies2rad utility and with getbbox on the generated rad file, I get  bounding box dimensions that don't correspond to the lamp geometry. For example a fixture with a T8 lamp returns a getbbox dimension of .1,.1,.1 (xyz). The ies file I used includes mgf data and a  .dxf file was generated (via ies2rad or brad). Is there a way to confirm the fixture/lamp scale and preview it???

And in general, should the lamps loaded via brad's libraries appear as lamps or geometric emitting objects? Eg.