cardinal-dev

Re: [Cardinal-dev] (Fwd from perl6-internals) I'm baaa-ack :)

From: Erik Bågfors
Subject: Re: [Cardinal-dev] (Fwd from perl6-internals) I'm baaa-ack :)
Date: 12 Aug 2002 10:27:42 +0200

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 07:45, Jeff wrote:
> Some of you may notice the new CVS commit in languages/ruby.
>
> This is -not- a fait accompli', but a nearly complete grammar for ruby.
> I removed the left-recursion in the expression nonterminal ('arg'), but
> not the last few places. It's using the publicly available descripton in
> the Ruby documentation (Appendix A, 'Pseudo-BNF grammar',) so it should
> be reasonably unencumbered by licensing issues.

[CUT]

Just wanted to say that this is soo great!!! :)
I've played around with Ruth and it was quite easy to get it to output
imc-code but this sounds alot better.

I'm really interested of helping with the creation of any PMC/classes
that we need.  Tell me if there is anything I can do for you!!

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | address@hidden
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273