Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:03:22 +0900

Hi David,

But apart from this probably nicer visual effect, we have to
think about its overall "readability".

Think also at the ability to read the page by a simple web browser, in
text mode, without javascript (blind people).

Unfortunately, I'm not fully aware on how text browser work and handle web pages. Is it possible to recognize which web browser is used, and then switch to the most convenient page to display? (for example for blind people, I guess the tables I am using are irrelevant, so that another text page layout would be needed)

        Lyu.