Multiple Score Typesetter font sizes

From: Joe and Angela Wilkinson
Subject: Multiple Score Typesetter font sizes
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 14:27:14 +0000

Hi Richard,
I have a score which needs, say, 3 different Font sizes.
13 for the Score, to keep pages down,
18 for most parts
22 for Guitars which need bigger dots (I'm told).
It is under development, so needs periodic changes and reprints, and it is good when I don't need to remember the size for each Layout.
You told me how to do this and it works, but is clumsy; for example
Perhaps this just IS Advanced in which case OK, but could it be possible to have the Execute Command button as well so that Advanced isn't needed?
Best wishes
Joe