Re: Creating full score and parts in one PDF

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Creating full score and parts in one PDF
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 17:06:15 +0000

Sorry, Richard
I cannot find it under File >> Export,
See below from this afternoon's download.
Joe

On 12/02/2022 11:39, Richard Shann wrote:
On Fri, 2022-02-11 at 19:02 +0000, joeandangela@btinternet.com wrote:
I'll download tomorrow and try
It's in today's build at:

Command: Export Book of Layouts
Allows the creation of a single PDF containing a variety of layouts
(e.g. Full Score and individual parts). The layouts can have different
font sizes etc, unlike the Append option in the Print View.
Location: Main Menu ▶ File ▶ Export As
Internal Name: ExportBook

I have in mind a few tweaks to make the construction of the book more
transparent, but I think it is good to go.
With this command I think you could construct a book comprising scores
from different Denemo files... (not tested).

Richard

Joe