Re: Creating full score and parts in one PDF

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Creating full score and parts in one PDF
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 17:53:57 +0000

On Sun, 2022-02-13 at 17:06 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
>  Sorry, Richard
>  I cannot find it under File >> Export,
Hmm, I think this is the "keep my shortcuts..." bug. If you right click
on one of the menu items in that menu and choose "More Commands" you
should see ExportBook.xml and opening that you should install it in
your custom menu system. Please let me know if that works as it is
difficult for me to test.

Richard