Re: Creating full score and parts in one PDF

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Creating full score and parts in one PDF
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 16:10:44 +0000

You are right about PATH=%PATH%;
However I have corrected it to no avail.
Best wishes
Joe

On 15/02/2022 15:44, Richard Shann wrote:
On Tue, 2022-02-15 at 14:48 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
Hi Richard,
No joy I'm afraid
Window still says I have a book with 0 pages.
And I have added the Path to denemo\bin (added to batch file as
below).
denemo\bin contain gs.exe.
Best wishes
Joe

@ECHO OFF
PATH=%Path;C:\Users\joean\Desktop\Den13Feb\denemo\bin
I've some recollection that the correct syntax is %PATH% for the name
of the PATH environment variable in Windows, but I think there is some
deeper problem to do with setting other environment variables for
ghostscript to run. I'll investigate further...

Richard

cd /D %~dp0
START /B .\bin\denemo.exe %1
START /B .\bin\regfont -a .\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\feta.ttf
START /B .\bin\regfont -a .\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\Denemo.ttf
START /B .\bin\regfont -a
.\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\emmentaler.ttf