I'm going through the instructions from here:
to get a working image with gnu radio for my zedboard.
Unfortunately I can't get the board to boot with this image. I was wondering if someone can help me.
what I tried so far ( all failed - can't boot from the SDCard):
- default settings in the instructions
- renaming u-boot.bin to boot.bin
- renaming u-boot.bin to BOOT.BIN
- renaming uImage--zedboard-zynq7.dtb to devicetree.dtb
- I tried command line as well as gparted gui.
what I checked:
- download a linux from XillyBus and boot the board with SDCard -> works