Re[2]: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:04:58 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:36:10 -0500 Thom Cherryhomes
<thom.cherryhomes@gmail.com> wrote:
TC >| GSWeb has been pretty much the brain-child and pet of Manuel Guesdon
TC >| and the guys at OrangeConcept, who wrote it for their own purposes,
TC >| and build a commercial piece of software on it (which is crap, but i
TC >| digress.), They really don't give a damn about anyone else using it
TC >| but them.

Just for the records, i've started working on gsweb because I
needed a wo like engine and sope was not free.
David Ayers and David Wetzel worked on it too.
David Ayers and me have continued Marko Viviani great job on GDL2.
All of us wanted to make these 2 frameworks for their own needs
but also wanted to keep WO / EOF compatible, make them
usable by other developers.
The main target public was WO/EOF experimented developpers.

I've worked full time on gsweb and gdl2 many monthes without
anyone paying for it.

Now, I have far less time to work on gsweb and gdl2.

But contributions (doc, bug fixes, improvments) are welcome.

Manuel

PS: "commercial piece of software on it (which is crap, but i
digress.)". I don't think personal attacks are the best way to help.