[DotGNU]Platform testers wanted

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:43:35 +1000

We're coming down to the wire on pnet version 0.5.0.  It's that time again
when we need to make sure that all platforms work correctly.

So, I would appreciate reports from people on how well pnet works on their
GNU/Linux distribution of choice, cygwin, mingw32, *BSD, Solaris, MacOSX,
etc, etc, etc.

If you get a build break, then use the "madcow" and send me the output.  Also
try to build and "make check" pnetlib and pnetC while you are at it.