RE: Rename `mini-' options

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Rename `mini-' options
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:32:57 -0700

> Or are you saying that "the frame's minibuffer window" does not mean
> that it is a window?

I did not say anything about the frame's minibuffer window. And yes, the
minibuffer window is a window.

1. I said that the _echo area_ is not an Emacs window.

2. And that there is currently no such animal called a "mini-window" or a "mini
window".

3. And that using `mini-' in the names of these particular options makes it more
difficult for users to find them.

Point #3 is the real point I raised (see Subject line).
Do you dispute that point?