Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 18:46:58 +0200

On 22.03.2019 17:31, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

I don't know.  Maybe it cannot.  Which means the solution is not
perfect, but it doesn't mean it's totally useless, because it does
improve the current situation to some extent.

Sometimes a less-than-accurate solution feels worse than a no solution. To me, at least.

A separate mailing list will make patch review much less convenient,
because it will require the reviewer to read and respond to two
different threads on two different lists.  So I would object to such a
change.

TBH, that was me still making a case against an email-based workflow altogether.

More to come later (hopefully, something more helpful).