Re: Tabs

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 07:39:05 +0200

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 10:33:03PM +0300, Juri Linkov wrote:
All the commands seems to work not throwing any error, but still no
visible tabs are present in xterm at all.

There are no visible tabs present in xterm indeed.
I wonder why would you expect to see tabs even when

Actually because vim has them.

can't click them with the mouse in xterm?

elscreen actually allows me to use the mouse (I don't do, but I could)
emacs interacts with the mouse in xterm very fine... no reason to not
support that I think.