Re: Tabs

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 00:24:50 +0200

Hi Juri:

They are working pretty well now, mouse interaction too. Very thanks. I
just have 2 more questions/suggestions mainly relates with aesthetics.

1) Is it possible to avoid changing the current tab name to "Current
Tab"; and just change the background color for example? I know the
current tab name is in the mode-line ; but that's the behavior of most
tabs around. Maybe we can just add a bollean variable to customize the
changes (if not too complex) in case you prefer it like this.

2) In xterm I observe a padding between consecutive tabs (attached
pictures) and the close circle is incomplete. That's usually a
consequence of displaying some unicode characters in terminal. Can we
avoid that somehow?

Very thanks for this package.
It is very useful!!