Re: BIKESHED: completion faces

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: BIKESHED: completion faces
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 17:21:30 +0000

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 5:05 PM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> AFAIU, Stefan wants to highlight the pattern's characters in basic
> style as well.

> So the gap is not so large after all.

Stefan deliberately chose a "not in your face" color,
just as a hint that there is a face there, something you see
it after some squinting. So it doesn't fit the bill at all, by
its very inception.

> character.  Though I don't quite understand why you are so against
> highlighting possible next character(s).

Because 99% flex system in the world works like that. And
for good reason. Yes, I must be a cool kid after all.

> I think you give up too early.

I must have written about 50 mails in this thread and explained
the same things some 20 times. I call this about time.

João