Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 23:51:09 +0300

On 11.09.2020 18:16, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Also having two "undo" I think is gonna be even more confusing for the
users.
Why would it be confusing?  We already have several buffer-switching
commands and several commands to show the list of all buffers, and I
didn't hear about any confusion due to that.

The usage patterns of buffer switching commands and undo commands are going to be hella different.

And I'm pretty sure Jack is more of an exception (as a person using both kinds of undo commands) rather than the rule.