Re: Call for volunteers: add tree-sitter support to major modes

From: Roman Rudakov
Subject: Re: Call for volunteers: add tree-sitter support to major modes
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:53:09 +0200

Theodor Thornhill <theo@thornhill.no> writes:

Roman Rudakov <rrudakov@fastmail.com> writes:

Theodor Thornhill <theo@thornhill.no> writes:

[...]

Hi! I had an idea to work on tree-sitter support for Java, but I don't
have a lot of experience with Emacs-lisp and I haven't signed a
copyright assignment. Though I used emacs for java development for a
while with tree-sitter and I have some queries in my config which might
be useful.

https://git.sr.ht/~rrudakov/dotfiles/tree/master/item/emacs.d/emacs.org#L2453-2623

Thanks! Will do, have you done the copyright assignments, though? Just
so I know whether I can steal you stuff ;)

Theo

I haven't. I'll start the process shortly.
--
Best regards, Roman