[emacs-wiki-discuss] Scheduled tasks not carried forward...

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Scheduled tasks not carried forward...
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:27:49 -0800

Hi,

I just started organizing the tasks on some plan pages hierarchically as mentioned here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerModeMethods

Scheduled tasks that land below an outline heading are not carried forward to my day page. Is that the intended behavior?

<thinking outloud>
I like how the carried forward tasks remind me of all my todo's. OTOH, I can see that as I accumulate more (procrastinated) todo items, the day plan list could become unmanageable.

Recent ideas posted to the list about ways of summarizing items still in need of doing seem like a more scalable approach to this.
</thinking outloud>

+ seth