[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Making planner simpler

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Making planner simpler
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:10:08 +0900

Carl Worth <address@hidden> writes:

> I wasn't aware of planner-carry-tasks-forward, but judging by the name
> of that variable, it seems like a very useful thing, (and would justify
> the default date of today better).
> Any reason it's not set by default?

By default, it checks the last three days for unfinished tasks. (This
is for all of you people who don't check your Emacs over the weekend!
;) ) Is that, err, not the default for other people?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed