Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] the A0 prioritization

From: Vadim Nasardinov
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] the A0 prioritization
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:20:48 -0500

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 02:26, Dryice Liu wrote:
> Speaking of this, I couldn't figure a way to fit planner to Stephen's
> "important vs emergent" style very well, or vice versa. Currently I
> put all "important and emergent" and "important but not emergent"
> tasks into #A, cause all the faces and order rules are pushing me to
> do #A tasks first...

It makes sense to me that both "important" and "urgent" tasks should
go into the #A list.

To quote John Wiegley,

  'A' tasks mean they must be done that day, or else your plan is
  compromised and you will have to replan.

  For reactive tasks, the letters mean something different: 'A' means
  you must do it today, or somebody will roast your chestnuts over an
  open fire.