[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Making planner simpler

From: Chris
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Making planner simpler
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:25:57 +0000

If I assign multiple tasks with a 'nil' date, is there a way to get planner to ask me to choose a new task from the undated tasks for a project when I complete a task for that project ?

I am thinking of a pop-up buffer (similar to that used by reftex for example) that allows me to choose the "next action" from a project plan page when I have completed a dated task . I seem to remember this being mentioned before, but I cannot find the reference.

Regards,

Chris