Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Making planner simpler

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Making planner simpler
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:58:20 -0800

On Dec 14, 2004, at 11:33 AM, Carl Worth wrote:

I think an option to eliminate the display of the priority code would
satisfy me fine.

I also like the idea of an option to not use priority codes. The numbering, ordering, and ability to group using blank lines and such provide plenty of priority for me...

It isn't a big deal, but it would make the display a bit less noisy for me.

Looks like it would be a fair bit of coding work since planner.el has a lot of regex looking stuff searching for A|B|C...

+ seth