Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Newbie questions.

From: A.J. Rossini
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Newbie questions.
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:51:24 +0100

I sympathize with the LaTeX issue -- what I'd really like to do was
suggested a while back, using mmm-mode or similar to embed another
mode within the wiki (and in particular, the 3 ones that I'd like are
AUCTeX/X-Symbol for math symbols/conversion, and ESS for statistical
programming/data analysis), so that math symbols would get displayed
properly.

I'm fairly close to living out of EmacsWiki, just have to export to
our "regulated" system at work (pharmaceutical clinical development,
probably the most annoyingly technically regulated environment to work
in).

In fact, that is one of the intriguing things about muse, if I could
get a Wiki/Planner front-end for it, to use as a general publication
system for documents.

Now if only I could expand the work day another 6 hours to remember
half of what I've forgotten about elisp hacking...

best,
-tony