Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie questions.

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie questions.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:12:54 -0800

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:
> I find my todo list gets really long if I see all the completed tasks.
> If you want this kind of feature, though, you can use PlannerMode and
> gather all of your tasks on the default TaskPool page.

I'm confused, isn't that the default behavior of planner that
completed tasks are displayed with a strike-through face?

And I'm curious about alternatives, because on some of my long-lived
plan pages, the accumulation of completed tasks _does_ become
cumbersome.

I've taken to moving them (planner-replan-task) to
SomePlanPageArchive.  I like the idea of being able to refer back, but
generally don't need to see old completed tasks on a day-to-day basis.

What are others doing with plan pages that accumulate many completed
tasks?

cheers,

+ seth