planner-trunk question (was: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie questions.)

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: planner-trunk question (was: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie questions.)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:16:14 -0800

Hi Dryice, all,

Thanks for pointing me to planner-trunk.  Two quick questions:

1. I customized the regex list and when I call planner-trunk-tasks I
   get the desired organization.  Where do put a call to
   planner-trunk-tasks so that it gets called when I visit plan pages?
   Or is something one just calls every now and again to clean up plan
   pages?

2. I thought I remembered some info in a recent post about
   planner-trunk and one of the outline modes so that, for exammple,
   one could hide/collapse the completed tasks section.  If anyone can
   eithr point me to the post or remind me, that would be great.

Thanks!

+ seth