Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:24:08 +0200

On 07/11/2012 08:57 PM, David Henningsson wrote:
Something I've been thinking of for a while, and the recent thread
reminded me of that thought...

Okay, so it seems like there is enough people interested in participating in a testing program after all! :-)

So let's do this: we do have a few fixes that we should get out there. I should be able to set up a wiki page for the testers and push a release candidate out for testing, either this weekend or some time next week, and then you'll report back with testing results - either by mailing this list or by updating the relevant wiki page. Let's see how that works out?

// David