Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program

From: Aere Greenway
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:10:20 -0600

David:

Where can I find instructions on how to generate the test system (on Ubuntu Linux), without taking away qjackctl (which I will need for testing)?

- Aere

On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 14:24 +0200, David Henningsson wrote:
On 07/11/2012 08:57 PM, David Henningsson wrote:
> Something I've been thinking of for a while, and the recent thread
> reminded me of that thought...

Okay, so it seems like there is enough people interested in
participating in a testing program after all! :-)

So let's do this: we do have a few fixes that we should get out there. I
should be able to set up a wiki page for the testers and push a release
candidate out for testing, either this weekend or some time next week,
and then you'll report back with testing results - either by mailing
this list or by updating the relevant wiki page. Let's see how that
works out?

// David