Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:47:42 +0200

Hi,

The new one is better, thanks. Do you think it would be possible to use the
images from the game to do the frames (guitheme12.png to guitheme19.png in
data/gfx in glob2)?

I still dislike the blue buttons at top right, could we use the same
background as the game gui buttons (guitheme0.png to guitheme11.png in
data/gfx in glob2)?

The way globulation 2 is written is nice, what do you thing about making a big
version of it and using it in the game main menu?

Thanks a lot,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net