Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:56:31 +1200

The new one is better, thanks.

No problem. Just trying to get a  nicer, more customized and workable theme :D

Do you think it would be possible to use the images from the game to do the frames ( guitheme12.png to guitheme19.png in data/gfx in glob2)?

Um, its a lot of work. I could use tables, but it would make things bigger and more annoying. For now, no. Maybe in the future when I have more time (I'm pushing the theme out the door ASAP cause I'll be busy from mid June to End of March next year preparing and doing a Web Development course :D).

I still dislike the blue buttons at top right, could we use the same background as the game gui buttons ( guitheme0.png to guitheme11.png in data/gfx in glob2)?

Done. I've redone the search bit :D It looks really good when you are logged in and it still functions. And before you ask, no rollover effect like in the game, not now anyway. Maybe along with the borders in the future.

The way globulation 2 is written is nice, what do you thing about making a big version of it and using it in the game main menu?

Are you refering to the logo?

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/