Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Samium Gromoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:45:55 +0200

Pierce T.Wetter III wrote:
> > Think of Israel.
>
>   What about Israel? You're writing from a .ru domain, and you're
> complaining
> about money sent to some country in the Middle East? At least Israel
> is at least trying to be a democracy.

Upon reading this i bursted into laughter.

Israel. Democracy. US giving them money so that they can support that
democracy.

And they support that democracy by systematically destroying arab houses.

They even coined a term -- Low Intensity Conflict.

I`ve seen it on a broschure some folks i work with brought from Israel.

It had some vague words about changes of the type of wars which
are going on around the globe nowadays and how it is related to the
unipolar world and the need for the governments worldwide to be
prepared for challenges posed by those LIC`s.

When i saw it i thought: "what crazy stuff"...

The overall truth i gathered from te whole thing is that the mindset
of some circles which are in power around the globe is now turning
into a more aggressive shape.

regards, Samium Gromoff