Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:27:16 +0200

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 21:17, Pierce T.Wetter III wrote:
>   There was/is lots of proof that Saddam had connections to _terrorism_
> he'd
> sponsor suicide bombings, he put out press releases about supporting
> terrorism, he
> was harboring some known terrorists.

Are we hereby invited to list the names of the american terrorists he dealt
with? like you president that agreed to sell him weapons, you ministers
that went to Irak to kiss his ass so he's spend his oil money on your
hi-tech missiles instead for spending it on hospitals?

>   There wasn't any proof that Saddam had connections to Al-Queda and
> 9/11. Bush actually said this on numerous occasions.
You must one of the only persons that remember those.

Please no more falseness, Nadim.