Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Initial short-path support

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Initial short-path support
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:42:13 -0500

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:46:01 -0400, James Blackwell <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ron Parker wrote:
> > Hmm, James, I was just contemplating posting a message about a
> > partially completed feature to get feed back.
>
> Though I really appreciate your endorsement, I should probably make sure
> that you're aware that I'm not the project lead. For that, you should
> defer to Tom Lord. :)

:-) I'm aware of that. You just happen to have posted something re:
incomplete features earlier today.

> Where's your changes. I'll take a look at it and see if I see anything
> obviously errant. How's that sound?

address@hidden
    http://www.inthefaith.net/rdp/{archives}/address@hidden

The changes are in tla--short-path--1.3.

The only errant thing I am away of was a typo in patch-2 which still
functioned properly and was repaired by patch-3.