Debian patch for LilyPond 1.3.119

From: Anthony Fok
Subject: Debian patch for LilyPond 1.3.119
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:37:47 -0700

Hello, especially to Jan:

Sorry about the long delay.  I did upload 1.3.94 and 1.3.99 to Debian,
but since there was no substantial change to debian/*, I didn't bother to
send a patch.  Anyhow, here is a new patch for 1.3.119.  Enjoy!

BTW, I had to fix some stuff in development.itexi (?) so it would build
properly.  I am not sure if the way I fixed it was what you intended
though, so please double check before adding it to your source.

BTW, to build the lilypond deb, make sure all the packages listed in
debian/control are installed.  And I won't suggest using "make deb" in the
GNUmakefiles.  Let's just use the tried-and-true method.  I usually just
use the "debuild" command.  And make sure fakeroot is installed; that way
you don't need to use su.

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
address@hidden, address@hidden    University of Alberta, Canada