gpsd-users

Re: Illegal instruction....

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: Illegal instruction....
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 14:17:54 +0100

Yo David!
[]
I'm hoping that someone can come up with the correct linking magic!

Linking is not your problem, you have all that cruft left over from before.

RGDS
GARY

Gary,

Although I asked about linking, and about what the scons did, I've now discovered that the programs such as cgps and ubxtool don't rely on having the shared libgps.so present, so the required code is in fact included in the program.

If that's documented I missed it.

It would be helpful to know the compile and link options necessary to achieve a self-contained executable, just like the ones in the client set.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden