guix-devel

Re: PowerShell core?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: PowerShell core?
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 23:14:43 +0100

Leo Famulari 写道:
I don't use Windows regularly, but Powershell seems *really* cool. It's a very different paradigm than the Unix shell. It seems like it was designed to solve a lot of the limitations and quirks that plague Unix shell scripting. It may be that Powershell won't catch on because shell
scripting isn't popular on Windows, but Unix + Powershell sounds
amazing, and I've been interested in it for years.

I hadn't read Leo's reply when I wrote mine or would have simply +1'd it.

One can only pat oneself on the back for inventing pipes for so many decades. Let's welcome improvements, not blindly reject them simply because we dislike their sponsors.

Kind regards,

T G-R