Re: nautilus-admin

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: nautilus-admin
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 15:27:30 +0000

Hi,

I mean to copy everything, all directories and files including all sub-directories (which are 40 directories and 40 files) on the external harddrive /SD-Card to an other external hard drive

If you mean copying multiple directories, just do:

   sudo cp DIRECTORY-1 DIRECTORY-2 DIRECTORY-3 HARDDRIVE-DIRECTORY

I don’t want to write every of the 40 directories and of the 40 files by hand but think
there is a command to copy all at once.

I was looking on the internet for this,
but didn’t find any command.

Commands aren't as scary as they seem from afar.  I'd highly recommend
you take the time to learn about them :)

I have a book about Terminal commands,
but there I couldn’t find what I need.

Kind regards

Gottfried